Like many of us, I’m probably not the only one who has been switching up deodorant for a long time. Of course, there is always a fragrance or brand that has ended up in my standard shopping cart at dm and Co. for the longest time, but somehow I have never been completely satisfied. It’s not bypassing me either, and I reconsidered my spray deodorant intake first of all. I wanted to try some kind of deodorant cream or stick and maybe even something natural. My first idea was the typical natural cosmetic brands like Weleda, Averde, etc. But I found out about this brand through a friend and today we are dedicated to my Wild Deo experience.
the first order
Naturally, my first order was through a Wild Deo discount code. But why not if you can save. There is often at least a 10% coupon on the first order. Well, and one is only too happy to be guided by the advertising slogans: plastic free, aluminum free, compostable refill packaging, vegan and animal free. So good for the environment and good for your armpits?
*Exclusions apply. Only while stocks last.
Valid until January 1, 2023
Current Wild deodorant packaging [Cases]:
- metallic blue
- coral colors
- Depending on the campaign, there are also different limited editions
Wild Deodorant Ingredients
The ingredients are slightly different for each fragrance. In principle, however, the following applies to all:
- natural ingredients
- Free from parabens, aluminum and sulfates
- But if you are intolerant or sensitive to fragrances, you should be careful here and compare the ingredients beforehand.
I myself am not allergic to fragrances and usually do not react to them, just that in my facial care I try to avoid them almost completely. When it comes to perfume, or my clothes scents in general, or even my deodorant selection, I love it when it smells good, but doesn’t have that typical deodorant smell, I find it super off putting. That’s why today, after a good 7 months, my Wild Deo experience. As you can already imagine. I am still there and very happy.
An absorbent powder made from cassava root that absorbs moisture (your sweat) to keep underarms dry.
Baking soda (not included in our sensitive skin products)
Baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) is very effective in combating bad odors. It is added in trace amounts to reduce the risk of skin irritation.
Rich in vitamin E to keep skin hydrated.
All deodorants are scented with a blend of natural essential oils, extracts and natural molecules.
Cocoa Seed Butter inhibits moisture loss from the skin by creating a barrier on the skin’s surface.
A natural form of vitamin E. It is an antioxidant that prevents the breakdown of natural ingredients, thus preserving the deodorant.
capri/capric acid glycerides
It is used as an emollient so you can gently rub our deodorant into your skin.
A white waxy solid that prevents the deodorant from separating into its oil and liquid components.
Also known as citric acid which keeps your refills looking and smelling amazing!
An emollient that ensures your game glides across your skin without pulling.
Coconut oil is a highly moisturizing ingredient that has natural antibacterial and antifungal properties while also smelling amazing.
Shea butter is a high-quality, plant-based butter with excellent moisturizing properties (we pamper your underarms).
Magnesium hydroxide fights odor-causing bacteria on the skin’s surface without penetrating the skin, resulting in an incredibly fresh smell.
A fatty acid found in castor oil that can absorb odors. That means the olfactory receptors in your nose (and the noses of others) can’t smell them!
Ingredients of the different fragrances
- Fresh cotton and sea salt
- Basic Ingredients + Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Coumarin, Benzyl Alcohol, Citral
- jasmine flower and tangerine
- Basic Ingredients + Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal
- orange and neroli
- Basic Ingredients + Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Citral
- Coconut & Vanilla (Coconut & Vanilla)
- Main ingredients + hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, coumarin
- Mint and Eucalyptus (Mint and Eucalyptus)
- Ingredients base + benzyl salicylate, citral, citronellol, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitonellal, limonene, linalool
- Sanalwood and patchouli (sandalwood and patchouli)
- Basic Ingredients + Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal, Farnesol
- Rhubarb and Raspberry (Rhubarb and Raspberry)
- Main Ingredients + Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene
- Lily and Freesia Petal (Limited Edition)
- Main Ingredients + Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Eugenol, Citronellol
Buy wild deodorant in Germany?
Until now, I thought that the products can be purchased from all dms as well, but unfortunately I noticed during my research that Wild is only available on the company’s website and from 1-2 other vendors.
Is deodorant an antiperspirant?
Wild does not use aluminum salts in its deodorants, so the effect cannot be compared to them. However, as an alternative, natural ingredients such as tapioca starch are used. These have a wicking effect on moisture and thus ensure a drier feeling under the armpits throughout the day.
Recharge – replace, change and recharge
There is already a super nice explanation on the Wild website on how to reload and change reload packs. I’ve linked them directly here for you: lighting/recharging instructions. Changing the packs is very easy, nothing can go wrong 🙂
At Wild, all customers have the opportunity to decide whether they want to order each top-up pack individually or just have it delivered to their home via the subscription model. All subscriptions can be canceled at any time and are completely flexible. So if you’re convinced, one of these flexible variants is worth it, because you can save up to 20% with a subscription. Get 3 top-ups every 2, 3 or 4 months for €6 per top-up.
- Save with subscription save 📦
- Cancelable at any time 📅
Wild Deo refill – ask for models
- one-time order: €28
1 container of deodorant and 3 refill packs of your choice.
- Subscribe and save: Up to 20% discount with a Wild subscription 🔥 €12.99
1 container of deodorant and 1 refill pack + a flexible subscription.
- comfort set – Single order: €37
1 container of deodorant and 5 refill packs of your choice
How long does a top up pack last?
From my experience with Wild Deo, I can say that one refill pack lasted me an average of 6-7 weeks. The manufacturer claims that the refill packs should last around 4-6 weeks with daily use and weigh 43 grams.
Wild Deo shipping costs and payment methods
- Standard Shipping (DE) – €2.99
- Credit card, direct debit or via, or Paypal, Google Pay
- Taxes are often still collected (see website)
- As of July 1, 2022, no further customs fees should be incurred upon delivery, but if still charged, Wild recommends that you contact support and they will usually be refunded after enquiry.
Scent selection: which scent should it be?
Wild always has limited editions on offer. These will only be available for a few weeks. At the time of this article, there is currently the limited fragrance “Raspberry Ripple“. Classic scents include the following:
- Raspberry Wave (Limited Edition)
- jasmine flower and tangerine
- Fresh cotton and sea salt
- rhubarb and raspberry
- mint and aloe vera
- coconut and vanilla
- orange and neroli
- sandalwood and patchouli
There are also fragrances for sensitive skin that do not contain baking soda:
- Fresh Cotton & Sea Salt – For sensitive skin
- Raspberry wave: for sensitive skin
- Coconut and Vanilla – for sensitive skin
- Jasmine & Mandarin Blossom – for sensitive skin
wild mini deodorant
All mini deodorant containers are made from 100% recycled cardboard and fit in almost any bag. All sets of three are priced at €14 and the set of five is €20.
Wild Deo Experience and Conclusion
I really like using the Wild deodorant and will definitely follow it. Not only because I love using the Fresh Cotton fragrance, but also because I want to continue using the blue case. In general, I like the appearance of the application. I stay with him and can recommend him with a clear conscience!