18.5 C
New York
Saturday, August 13, 2022

The return of the big hit: Nicole celebrates her return to the stage after her battle with breast cancer

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

“The Big Hit Comeback.2022”
Singer Nicole celebrates her return to the stage

“The great return to success. 2022”: singer Nicole

© MDR/Tom Schulze

Today’s hit news in the GALA ticker: “The return of the big hit.2022”: Nicole is back on stage for the first time since her breast cancer diagnosis +++ Annemarie Eilfeld proudly shows off her baby bump + ++ There are no costs for the appearance of Helene Fischer in Munich and efforts spared.

Schlager 2022: All information and news about your successful stars in the GALA ticker

July 23, 2022

Nicole: “The performance with Florian will be the most moving moment of my life”

19 months ago, pop singer Nicole, 57, was shocked to learn she had breast cancer. Today, the musician celebrates her return to television. On July 23, 2022, Nicole will perform her new song “I’m back” with Florian Silbereisen, 40, “Das Große Schlagercomeback.2022”. For the musician, the performance is a declaration of victory. In an interview with “Bild”, she reveals: “The appearance at Florian’s will be the most emotional moment of my life.”

Because behind the 57-year-old man lie difficult months, characterized by treatments, therapies and the will to survive. “An incredibly difficult ordeal. At one point, I just thought: I don’t want to die yet. It made me strong,” the pop star said. Doctors reportedly gave Nicole an 80% chance of survival. “When I asked what had happened to the remaining 20%, there was only icy silence. The diagnosis came as a shock to me,” the musician said. Nicole is fighting – for herself, for life and for her husband Winfried, to whom she has been married for 37 years.

The appearance on “Das Große Schlagercomeback.2022” is a highlight for the Grand Prix star. “I’m sure I’ll burst into tears on stage. […] Yes, I managed to survive. It makes me happy and grateful.”

July 22, 2022

Annemarie Eilfeld proudly shows off her baby bump

Annemarie Eilfeld, 32, announced in May this year that she and her partner were expecting a child. The joy was especially great because the singer for a long time did not know whether her desire to have children would come true due to her hormonal disorder. “According to my gynecologists, my chances of getting pregnant naturally were 25%,” she told ‘Bild’. Now the couple are eagerly awaiting the birth of their baby.

Until then, the former DSDS contestant will keep her followers regularly updated on pregnancy updates — like now! In her Instagram story, she posts a new photo of herself showing her in the elevator. She shows off her baby bump with a tight white dress. In the form of a speech bubble, she lets her unborn son say “I’m cute”.

"The great return to success.2022": Singer Nicole celebrates her return to the stage

© instagram.com/annemarie_eilfeld

July 20, 2022

Hélène Fischer: First photos! Show in Munich is beyond reach

Fans of Helene Fischer, 37, should already be in awe: On August 20, the Munich Schlagerqueen will give her record concert. 150,000 spectators can expect a real spectacle. No expense or effort is spared for the appearance at the Munich fair grounds. The organizer promises a “spectacular show full of musical and visual highlights”. An absolute highlight: the 170 meter long stage, which was built especially for this event.

Fans can now see for themselves what it looks like on Instagram. The organizer of the mega event, Leutgeb Entertainment Group GmbH, published the first images of the construction work on the stage there. There is not much time left: Andreas Gabalier, 37, will celebrate his big fan party there on August 6th. Helene Fischer’s record concert will follow on August 20. A week later, world star Robbie Williams, 48, will be the guest.

July 18, 2022

Anna Carina Woitschack: Why was she absent from “Always Sundays”?

Fans of “Always Again on Sundays” noticed it right away: Anna-Carina Woitschack, 29, was not on Schlager’s weekly show on Sunday July 17. But what was the reason for the absence of the wife and co-host of Stefan Mross, 46?

As “Schlager.de” reports, the singer was on stage at a hotel event in Magdeburg, about 650 kilometers from Rust – the location of the show. On Sunday, Anna-Carina was also allowed to rest before continuing next week with “Immer wieder Sundays” and preparations for the new album. Fans can expect new music starting September 2, 2022!

Maria Voskania talks about her own motherhood and that of her friend Helene Fischer

Maria Voskania, 34, is known as former Schlagerqueen backing vocalist Helene Fischer, 37. She and her ex-boss were pregnant at the same time. In the meantime, the two women’s children were born. However, the birth and the first months after were a bad experience for new mom Maria Voskania, as she told ‘Bild’. She feels “good” now. “The little one gives me great joy every day! As bad as childbirth is, it’s so nice to enjoy time with my daughter now,” the 34-year-old enthused about her baby Emilia.

She stresses: “My daughter Emilia is the best thing that has ever happened to me”. A new mum who might have similar thoughts is friend Helene Fischer. Of course, Maria Voskania had congratulated her on her motherhood. And the background dancer provides even more intimate glimpses. “We talked about how young moms like to do it. She also likes being a mother. That feeling changes everything in life.”

Schlager news from last week

Were you offline last week? Read more hit news here.

Source used: image, schlager.de, instagram.com, bild.de

cba/hsu/jna
Gala


Source www.gala.de

- Advertisement -

New Articles