MADRID, August 12 (EUROPA PRESS) –
12th August sees the start of LaLiga Santander, a competition full of new faces who have excited fans over the summer and who now have to justify themselves on the pitch for the bets placed on them. Next, let’s look at each team’s most relevant signings:
1.RealMadrid. Antonio Ruediger. The Whites have taken over the services of the German centre-back, who arrived on a free transfer from Chelsea and will complete a dream defence, with a view to revalidating their crown. A profile that Ancelotti did not have available and that already knows what it means to win the most important competitions.
2. Barcelona FC. Robert Lewandowski. The azulgranas have been boosted with the big name of the market. Around €50m has seen the Pole end his stage as a Bayern legend to embark on the big bet Joan Laporta made to win it all this season.
3. Atlético Madrid. Nahuel Molina. The Rojiblanco team has opted for a different strategy and decided to bet on taking the positions needed. This happened to the Argentina national team’s right winger, a player with great future but also presence, combining a solid defense with great additions in attack.
4. Seville. isco The Malaga man is Monchi’s big bet in the market. After a very successful period at Real Madrid, he arrives at the Sevilla team after two years with few minutes but still in a good age for the elite, 30 years old and undeniably talented but with the need to show that he always can nor is that what was that
5. Real Betis. Luis Henriques. The young Brazilian is the big bet for next season. Eight million has been paid for an accomplished 21-year-old attacker who can bring another record to a storyline full of talented players.
6. Royal Society. Brais Mendez. The Galician is facing the big chance of his career. The Basque side have spent 14million to sign the Spain international, who will play outside of Vigo for the first time.
7. Villareal. Jose Louis Morales. The ‘Comandante’ moves from Levante to Villarreal after the Granotas’ relegation. At the age of 34 he will take part in a European competition for the first time in his entire sporting career.
8. Sports Club. Gorka Guruzeta. After the elections, the lions only strengthened with the striker, the club’s youth squad, who returns to the ranks of SD Amorebieta after good seasons in LaLiga Smartbank, the last of them.
9. Valencia FC. Samu Castillejo. The Malaga man returns to the Spanish league through the doorstep after Scudetto win with Milan. In Valencia he will look to regain the leadership he lost in Italy when he met Gattuso again. It will not be easy for him as he is the man called upon to fill the void left by the sale of Gonçalo Guedes.
10.Osasuna. Moi Gomez. The Navarrese have scratched their pockets to sign Villarreal’s youth squad, for which they paid 1.8million and which will go from being a rotation player for a team in the European zone to a man who will be seen as a key man for the Havoc is appointed by Jagoba
11. Celtic RC. Augustine Marchesin. After the success of Matías Dituro last year, Vigo’s side once again opted for an experienced South American goalkeeper in the starting XI. In this case it is Marchesín, 34 years old and international with Argentina, who comes from Porto and will sign until 2025.
12. Vallecano Ray. Diego Lopez. The veteran goalkeeper will continue playing in the top flight of Spanish football at the age of 40. After six years at Espanyol, he now comes to defend the goal of the Madrid team, where he will try to show that he still has the level necessary for the elite.
13. Moose. Roger Martin. The Elche side have chosen the Valencian forward as a great reinforcement for their attack. After many seasons in the first division with Levante, he now comes to Elche to fight to remain.
14. Spanish. Joselu. The Galician joined the ‘perico’ team on a free transfer after leaving Deportivo Alavés. The footballer, who scored 14 goals last season, now joins a side looking to stay put and dream of greater heights.
15. Getafe. Borgia mayor. The Azulone have opted for the continuity of the forward who has given them such a good performance since January. Getafe have paid €10m to sign the 25-year-old striker, who is leaving Real Madrid for the first time since 2007.
16. RCD Mallorca. Vedat Muriqi. The Albanian striker played a crucial role in saving the vermilion team he joined from Lazio in January. That has made the team want to keep counting on his services and have paid more than €7m to sign him for the next five years.
17. Cadiz. Victor Khust. The Cadiz team have opted to remain in the possession of the Real Madrid youth team’s centre-back, who already played 29 games in the Cadiz jacket last season and for whom they paid, despite the white team having 50% of their rights has reserved.
18. UD Almeria. Kayky Fernandes. After declaring themselves champions of the LaLiga Smartbank, Almeria residents have chosen the young Santos centre-back who will come to Spain after paying 7 million euros. He’s an 18-year-old player with a bright future who aspires to be one of the course’s revelations.
19. Royal Valladolid. Sergio Asenjo. The Return of the Prodigal Son. The goalkeeper returns to the team he left in 2009 to embark on a long career with Malaga, Atlético and Villarreal. Now the goalkeeper is returning home to defend his goal on the return to the Premier League.
20. Girona FC Valentin “Taty” Castellanos. The top scorer from the last MLS comes on loan from New York City. The Argentine will have his first big-league experience and resist a major revelation after starting the pre-season with two goals in his first two games.