Valve’s Steam Deck is essentially a portable PC. As a result, you can not only play countless Steam titles, but also games from Xbox Game Pass or the Epic Games Store.
But especially with certain multiplayer titles like Fortnite, Halo Infinite or Fall Guys, communication with team members is essential. Therefore, we tell you how to install Discord on the Steam Deck.
At this point you will find one Videos from Youtube, which completes the article. You can display it with one click.
- 1. Open desktop mode via the Steam button.
- 2. Open the Discover app and search for Discord.
- 3. Select Discord and choose the install button.
Now you can also make sure Discord appears in your library.
Add Discord to Steam Library
- 4. Return to desktop mode after installation.
- 5. Open your Steam library and find the “Games” menu bar.
- 6. Check the option “Add a non-Steam game to my library”.
- 7. Search Discord and add the app.
Incidentally, the Steam Deck isn’t just a PC-handheld hybrid, because with the brand-new docking station, the Valve handheld also becomes a console.
Don’t miss a thing with the NETWORK-Newsletter
Every Friday: the most informative and entertaining summary of the world of technology!