A week after his fight, the Ecuadorian Michael Morales They gave him a new rival for UFC 277. The compatriot will live his second official fight in the maximum mixed martial arts industry. Their fight, as part of the preliminary box, should take place around 8:00 p.m. this Saturday, July 30.
adam fugitive He will be the one to face the undefeated Morales in one of the fights that will open the “big” card this Saturday, July 30. The fight can be seen on ESPN or Star Plus.
Morales has had a welterweight fight against the Albanian-American since May Ramiz Brahimaj, but this was probably omitted due to injury.
Unlike his first opponent, Morales will face a newbie in the UFC. The American has a record of eight wins and two losses and will play his first fight in the octagon of this company.
Fugitt’s last fight was on February 25, 2022 where he won in the first round by TKO. The longest fight was against Remigio with a three-round overtime; the American won by submission.
The American welterweight also rose to prominence on the regional circuit for being crowned the X-1 champion Global Events, Pure Combat, and Prime Fighting. The Oregonian is riding a four-game winning streak.
Pasaje-born, just 23, will look to maintain his unbeaten streak after a TKO victory over Trevin Gilles. Morales appears as one of the great revelations of his category.
- Michael Morales is the son of judokas
- From the age of five, he practiced the same discipline as his parents.
- Katthy Hurtado, Morales’ mother, was his first coach.
- In 2016, he was Olympic wrestling champion
- In 2017, he had his first participation in the National Youth Games
- In 2018, he repeated his place at the National Youth Games
- His MMA journey began in 2021 at Entram Gym
- He has a two-year contract in the UFC and a total of four fights.
- His goal is to reach the top 10 in 2023.