16.3 C
New York
Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Lower Saxony and Bremen: refrigerator burns: one injured in a fire in a residential building

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -


Lower Saxony and Bremen
Fridge on fire: One injured in residential building fire

Bremerhaven (dpa / lni) – A woman was injured in a fire in the kitchen of an apartment building in Bremerhaven. The resident was taken to the hospital with suspected smoke inhalation, the fire department said. On Friday night, the refrigerator in an apartment on the first floor of the house caught fire for an unknown reason. All residents were able to evacuate the building when emergency services arrived. The apartment was no longer habitable. Nothing was known about the extent of the damage.


Source link

- Advertisement -

New Articles