21.5 C
New York
Sunday, August 14, 2022

Laufenn predicts 60% growth by 2022

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Based on the excellent results obtained since its arrival in Ecuador, Laufenn forecasts a growth of 60% by 2022, thus strengthening its presence in the Ecuadorian market. The brand, which is marketed in the country under a strategic alliance with Automundial, has seen a significant increase in sales over the past year, from 650 heavy-haulage tires in 2020 to 2,970 in 2021 , thanks to its competitive prices, retreadability and excellent durability.

According to José Garcia, TBR Laufenn’s sales manager for Latin America, “We have full confidence in the commercial coverage and the savings model that we offer throughout the territory. We work with a clear objective of reducing the operating costs of the country’s carriers, and we do this hand in hand with our global management model, as well as our monitoring, advice and control service”.

As Laufenn is a brand produced by Hankook, it is backed by high-tech production in each of its products.

Thus, in its portfolio there are different types of tires that have passed through test tracks that guarantee important quality standards and maximum performance in each of the terrains tested.

“The operation that happens the most in Ecuador is on paved terrain, and in this line, our LF22 directional design and LZ22 traction design are the ones that currently have the highest participation with 35.4% and 23.8 % of sales, respectively,” comments García. Regarding the distribution of sales, the representative of Laufenn points out that 70% of the participation is registered in the southern zone, including the provinces of Manabí, Los Ríos, Santa Elena, Guayas, Cañar, Azuay and El Oro; and the remaining 30% correspond to the north of the country, mainly in the provinces of Carchi, Imbabura, Pichincha, Tungurahua, Cotopaxi, Chimborazo, Santo Domingo, Sucumbíos, Napo, Pastaza.

In this way, Laufenn ratifies its commitment to meet the needs of the heavy transport sector in Ecuador, with the guarantee of a solid value proposition, wide commercial coverage and optimal supply that allows to meet the demands of the carriers.


Source metroecuador.com

- Advertisement -

New Articles