Several roads in Quito are closed this afternoon due to ongoing protests on June 19. This was reported by the Metropolitan Transport Agency (AMT).
- Maldonado Avenue: Av. Maldonado de Cutuglagua bridge. Complete closure.
- Av. Maldonado and Julio Andrade: Lane closure.
- New dawn: Av. Maldonado – Sector Nueva Aurora / Av. Quitumbe Ñan Y S50D. Complete closure.
- Historical Center: various closures
- Guangopolo toll, Toglla sector: Sector Intervals Cununyacu. Complete closure.
- San Miguel del Comun, Oyacoto: North Pan-American Highway. One authorized lane (direction Quito-Guayllabamba)
- Av. Simón Bolivar: Av. Simón Bolívar – Monteolivo Sud. complete closure
- And the Armenian: Via Los Bancos and Parroquia de Pact. complete closure
- Pan-American Highway North: Roundabout of Guayllabamba Panamericana Norte Km O / Panamericana Norte and Leonidas Proaño. Complete closure.
Likewise, the Alpachaca and Ruta Collas connector is closed. A detour is made, towards the airport, via Simón Bolívar Avenue, Ruta Viva, Interoceánica and the E35. Alternative routes to Guayllabamba: Quinche La Victoria.