19.7 C
New York
Wednesday, May 25, 2022

“Human Resources”: The worker whose complaint is sent to the justice system has the right to obtain a temporary work permit.

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

The UAE Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratization has clarified that a worker whose complaint is referred to the judiciary has the right to apply for a temporary work permit with a new employer during the hearing of the case, with the exception of the worker against the that a labor lawsuit has been filed. interruption complaint was registered.

The ministry confirmed that the contractual relationship between the two parts of the work can be restored after registering a complaint for interruption of work, in case the employer agrees to reestablish the employment relationship, provided that the facility exists and that the employer is obliged to the payment of the fines owed, as the case may be, for the non-issuance or renewal of the work permit.

He noted that the work permit is administratively canceled if the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratization cannot contact the employer within 5 working days from the date of registration of the worker’s complaint, and the employer can administratively detain the worker. if you respond within five business days from the date of registration of the complaint, or in the event that you request a period to extend and deal with the subject of the complaint during the same, and in the event that you present evidence that the worker is being investigated for a crime related to his work with the competent authorities.

labor disputes
The Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratization indicated that individual labor disputes apply to one worker and up to 99 workers, while collective labor disputes are for 100 workers or more, and the labor complaint is filed through one of the channels of provision of services, while three to five workers are chosen to represent them in the conflict, which must be resolved amicably within 30 days following the date of presentation of the complaint or referral to the Commission of Collective Labor Conflicts .


- Advertisement -

New Articles