You can prepare a unique sweet recipe from Tunisian cuisine, which is the delicious Tunisian yo-yo dessert, which can be prepared in simple steps.
Tunisian cuisine is full of delicious sweets to choose from, and among the sweets is the famous yo-yo dessert, which can be presented in a distinctive and easy to prepare way.
How the Tunisian yoyo works:
- Half a kilo of flour.
- 5 eggs
- 5 tablespoons of sugar.
- 5 tablespoons of oil.
- 1 teaspoon of instant yeast.
- A teaspoon of vanilla.
- 2 tablespoons of sesame.
- 3 cups of sugar.
- 3 cups of water.
- The juice of half a lemon.
- Half tablespoon of cinnamon.
How to Make a Pakistani Caramel Cream Noodle Dessert
How to prepare:
– To prepare the syrup, heat sugar, water and cinnamon until it starts to boil, add lemon and remove from heat.
In a bowl, beat the sugar and eggs with an electric mixer until creamy.
– Add sesame, vanilla and oil to the egg mixture and stir with it.
– Mix the flour with the yeast and add to the previous mixture little by little while stirring until you get a cohesive dough.
The dough is stretched and cut into circles, and fried in a pan with oil until golden brown.
– Strained from the oil and placed in the diameter and filtered, and stacked on a serving plate and it is possible to decorate with coconut, and happiness and healing.
How to make a Tunisian yoyo with semolina:
- A quarter of a kilo of flour.
- A quarter of a kilo of fine semolina.
- 1 tablespoon of instant yeast.
- One and a half cups of warm water.
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Small tablespoon of salt.
- a teaspoon of sugar.
How to make Algerian qrayouche… a delicious dessert
How to prepare:
In a bowl, mix the flour, semolina and salt, and mix well.
– Mix the sugar and instant yeast in half a cup of warm water and stir.
Leave the yeast mixture for 5 minutes until it reacts.
Add the yeast mixture to the flour, stirring, and add the olive oil.
– Knead the ingredients until a cohesive dough is obtained, and brush it with olive oil.
Put in a bowl, cover with a plastic bag and leave to ferment for about two hours.
Stretch the dough in a circular shape and cut it into rings.
– Heat the oil in a frying pan and let it heat up, and fry the rings with it until golden brown.
– Pour the syrup as soon as it comes out of the oil, drain and serve in a bowl.