Corsair Harpoon PRO
RGB Gaming Mouse – Lightweight Design – 12,000 DPI Optical Sensor, Wired Pro
$29.99 - $24.99
(as of Nov 03,2021 15:44:46 UTC – Details)
|Series||HARPOON RGB PRO|
|Item model number||CH-9301111-NA|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows|
|Item Weight||6.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.54 x 2.29 x 1.59 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||4.54 x 2.29 x 1.59 inches|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required.|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||May 14, 2019|
- Incredibly lightweight, weighing only 85 grams, you can play longer
- The contoured shape and rubber side grips give you confidence and comfort.
- Ready to play the game right out of the box. You can win the competition just by plugging in from the USB port.
- Play with the precise control you need to win, thanks to the 12,000 DPI optical sensor for high precision tracking
- Create in-game benefits with six fully programmable buttons, from remapping to complex custom macros
How To Buy A Gaming Mouse
What To Look For When Buying New Hardware
If you have ever owned or at least admired gaming mice, you will have encountered the standard optical design. Optical mice have a simple design where the optical mechanism projects light from a single spot onto the target surface. The standard optical design has proven to be a popular choice for a long time and there are a number of reasons why it is still a popular choice today. It is a simple design that enables the user to have greater control over their control and tracking abilities; it is also a design with which most gamers like.
But there is a new style of optical mouse that has recently come onto the market which is called a wireless gaming mouse. These wireless mice use radio waves to transmit the information from the mouse to the computer and back to the user. In order to receive the signals, the user simply has to place their finger on the mouse in response to a detected signal. These wireless gaming mice provide a much more precise and responsive mouse feel than their standard counterparts. They also provide a lot more wireless range than their traditional mice do, making them suitable for use in many different locations. Some of these wireless gaming mice can even be used as wireless mice when docked on a computer!
One of the main differences between an optical mouse and a wireless gaming mouse is the way that the mouse is responsive. The optical ones generally have a higher sensitivity and are able to detect subtle movements such as your slightest twitch of a finger. A wireless mouse however requires a high tracking speed in order to work well; the faster the tracking speed, the better your reaction time will be and the less likely you are to miss moving objects.
This means that choosing an optical mouse is a slightly harder task than choosing a wireless one. If you are just starting out then you are best advised to stick with a medium sensitivity optical mouse. This will give you good tracking speed but not so much that you will get hit constantly. You can increase the sensitivity later on to get better response times and improve your comfort. When it comes to the optical style, users have been advised to go with a model with high DPI in order to maximize the feeling of precision.
DPI on Mouse
DPI is basically the measurement of light transmission, where lower numbers indicate a more accurate movements and high numbers indicate a finer movement. Some people feel that higher DPI makes a mouse feel much more responsive but this is really only true if you are using the mouse on a surface which has a really high optical clarity. Some mice have very low DPI which can also be good but there are a lot of mice which are highly sensitive and actually report zero DPI at all. If you are unsure then it might be best to stick with a middle ground between the two.
Your choice of an optical or laser style mouse will also come down to personal preference. The former are often recommended for those who like using their computer for extended hours whilst the latter are better suited for hardcore gaming. With the former though, there is also an issue with wearing the mouse. The wearing action can lead to rubbing against the screen which can cause discomfort. It is generally advisable that when you are using a laser style, you should use a mouse pad in order to avoid this.
With so many brands and models of mice available on the market, the best thing to do is to spend some time looking around and doing some price comparisons. You can either visit your local computer store or do some searches online to find the best deals. Some sites will offer free delivery on purchases made over a certain budget and you can also find some great deals online. Once you have a few models in mind, you should then take some time looking at the actual reviews for these products to see how other consumers feel about them. A good site to check out would be PC Gamers for reviews of any and all new and old products including mice.
It can be quite a tricky task when it comes to searching for a new gaming mouse. There are so many options on the market. From cheap ones to pricey ones, there seems to be something for everyone out there. However, if you want to find out how to buy a gaming mouse that will last you a long time, then it is essential that you take your time and do your research properly. Do not rush into buying any of them until you have taken all the necessary steps.
Top 10 Mouse for Gaming
Logitech G502 HERO High Performance Wired Gaming Mouse, HERO 25K Sensor, 25,600 DPI, RGB, Adjustable Weights, 11 Programmable Buttons, On-Board Memory, PC / Mac
3 used from $38.99
- Hero 25K sensor through a software update from G HUB, this upgrade is free to all players: Our most advanced, with 1:1 tracking, 400-plus ips, and 100 - 25,600 max dpi sensitivity plus zero smoothing, filtering, or acceleration
- 11 customizable buttons and onboard memory: Assign custom commands to the buttons and save up to five ready to play profiles directly to the mouse
- Adjustable weight system: Arrange up to five removable 3.6 grams weights inside the mouse for personalized weight and balance tuning
- Programmable RGB Lighting and Lightsync technology: Customize lighting from nearly 16.8 million colors to match your team's colors, sport your own or sync colors with other Logitech G gear
- Mechanical switch button tensioning: Metal spring tensioning system and pivot hinges are built into left and right gaming mouse buttons for a crisp, clean click feel with rapid click feedback
Razer DeathAdder Essential Gaming Mouse: 6400 DPI Optical Sensor - 5 Programmable Buttons - Mechanical Switches - Rubber Side Grips - Mercury White
$23.49 in stock
4 used from $21.70
- High-Precision 6,400 DPI Optical Sensor: Offers on-the-fly sensitivity adjustment through dedicated DPI buttons (reprogrammable) for gaming and creative work
- Durable Mechanical Switches: Supports up to 10 million clicks, backed by a 2 year warranty
- Ridged, Rubberized Scroll Wheel for Maximum Accuracy: Small, tactile bumps increases grip and allows for more controlled scrolling in high-stakes gaming situations
- 5 Programmable Buttons: Allows for button remapping and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse
Razer Basilisk v2 Wired Gaming Mouse: 20K DPI Optical Sensor, Fastest Gaming Mouse Switch, Chroma RGB Lighting, 11 Programmable Buttons, Classic Black
$34.99 in stock
16 used from $23.99
- Focus plus 20K DPI Optical Sensor: Offers an on-the-fly sensitivity adjustment through dedicated DPI buttons (programmable) for gaming
- 3x Faster Than Traditional Mechanical Switches: New Razer optical mouse switches use light beam-based actuation, registering button presses at the speed of light for complete immersion and absolute control
- Customizable Chroma RGB Color Profiles: Supports 16.8 million color combinations w, included preset profiles
- 11 Programmable Buttons: Allows for reconfiguration and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse 3
- Drag-Free Cord for Wireless-Like Performance: Razer Speedflex cables eliminate the need for mouse bungees, drastically reducing weight and drag for absolute control MAX ACCELERATION (G): 50
Redragon M602 RGB Wired Gaming Mouse RGB Spectrum Backlit Ergonomic Mouse Griffin Programmable with 7 Backlight Modes up to 7200 DPI for Windows PC Gamers (Black)
- WIRED GAMING MOUSE; built for Gaming Computers - Ergonomic Redragon M602-RGB “Griffin” RGB Backlit Gaming PC Mouse up to 7200 DPI (user adjustable 800/1200/1600/2400/7200 DPI), 10G acceleration. The High-Precision Sensor delivers Pinpoint Accuracy while the Gaming Grade Micro Switches ensure longevity, greater durability and extreme responsiveness, giving you an even greater edge over your competition
- RGB BACKLIT MMO PROGRAMMABLE PC GAMING MOUSE; 7 MMO user programmable buttons, 5 Memory Profiles each with distinct LED color option for quick identification. 7 different backlight modes. (Backlight can be disabled) The Redragon M602-RGB Gaming Mouse offers you total personalization for your Gaming Computer and Gaming Laptop
- ERGONOMIC GAMER MOUSE; Delivering an extremely comfortable and precise experience for Computer Games. The ergonomic shape of the Redragon M602-RGB PC Gaming Mouse is built for comfort, fits naturally in your hand, the buttons are tuned to reduce click fatigue
- HIGH-END PC GAMING MOUSE FEATURES; The Redragon M602-RGB Mouse features; Built-in Weight Tuning for the right balance, Anti-Skid Scroll Wheel, Durable smooth TEFLON feet pads for ultimate gaming control. 7 programmable buttons. Total 8 buttons. The Mouse works great with Redragon Gaming Mousepads & Keyboards. Comes with 6 foot, 3mm strong high-speed braided fiber cable and a gold-plated corrosion free USB connector for a reliable connection
- PC GAMING MOUSE COMPATIBILITY: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP, Limited Mac OS support Works well with all major Gaming Computers Brands and Gaming Laptops
Logitech G305 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse, Hero 12K Sensor, 12,000 DPI, Lightweight, 6 Programmable Buttons, 250h Battery Life, On-Board Memory, PC/Mac - Black
$39.97 in stock
3 used from $39.99
- HERO Gaming Sensor: Next-gen HERO mouse sensor delivers up to 10x the power efficiency over other gaming mice with exceptional accuracy and responsiveness thanks to 400 IPS precision and up to 12000 DPI sensitivity
- LIGHTSPEED Wireless: Ultra-fast LIGHTSPEED Wireless technology gives you a lag-free gaming experience. The G305 wireless gaming mouse delivers incredible responsiveness and reliability with a super-fast 1ms report rate for competition-level performance
- Ultra-Long Battery Life: The G305 wireless Logitech mouse boasts an incredible 250 hours of continuous gameplay on a single AA battery so you can play at peak performance without worrying about running out of power
- Lightweight design: Thanks to an efficient mechanical design, the G305 gaming mouse weighs in at only 99 grams for high manoeuvrability
- Compact, portable design with convenient built-in storage for included USB wireless receiver. Max. speed: > 400 IPS
Logitech G PRO X SUPERLIGHT Wireless Gaming Mouse, Ultra-Lightweight, HERO 25K Sensor, 25,600 DPI, 5 Programmable Buttons, Long Battery Life, Compatible with PC / Mac - Black
$129.99 in stock
1 used from $127.07
- Meticulously designed in collaboration with many of the world’s leading esports pros. Engineered to win, being the pinnacle of our continued pursuit for the highest levels of performance.
- Ultra-lightweight at under 63 grams, with hyper-minimal redesign achieving nearly 25% weight reduction compared to standard PRO Wireless mouse.
- Powered by Lightspeed, PRO X Superlight is our fastest and most reliable PRO mouse yet.
- Incredibly precise, fast and consistent control with Hero Sensor, designed from the ground up by Logitech G engineers for the best possible gaming performance.
- Large, zero-additive PTFE feet deliver a smooth glide for a pure, fluid connection with the game. System Requirements-Windows 8 or later, macOS 10.11 or later
BENGOO KM-1 Wireless Gaming Mouse, Computer Mouse with Honeycomb Shell, 6 Programmed Buttons, 3 Adjustable DPI, Silent Click, USB Receiver, Ergonomic RGB Optical Gamer Mice Mouse for Laptop PC Mac
$21.24 in stock
- Lightweight Honeycome Shell - Taking unique design of lightweight honeycomb shell, offers you better touch experience. Great material makes the mouse owns durable strength, never worried that it is too fragile to ruin. Advanced ventilation would keep your palm be cool and fresh all the time, assures your soft feeling and excellent gaming experience even a long-period using.
- 2.4G Wireless Technology - 2.4GHz wireless offers stable connection and precise track. By connecting the USB receiver with the USB port, you could use it at anytime and anywhere, no delays and interference. And please note that 2.4G connection distance cannot be over 10 meters.
- Chroma Rgb Lights - By clicking the on/off button to activate the KM-1 mouse, and pressing the LED button repeatedly to change different light effects - rainbow mode/stream mode/breathing mode/pure mode or turn off the light, which would provide you more fun while gaming.
- 3 Adjustable DPI and Flexible Buttons - Adjustable DPI speed switch: 800-1600-3200, easily and casually control the speed. Plugging the USB receiver into the USB interface directly without any other drivers or software.Equipped with six buttons: Left button, Right button, Forward, Back, DPI button and Scroll wheel.
- Universal Comaptibility & Reliable Quality - Compatible with 98/2000/ME/NT/XP/VISTA/7/8/10/11/MAC OS. Adaptable for Notebook, PC, laptop, Computer, Macbook and so on. BENGOO KM-1 gaming mouse possess the most reliable quality and great service, please feel free to contact us if you have any problems.
Razer Basilisk V3 Customizable Ergonomic Gaming Mouse: Fastest Gaming Mouse Switch - Chroma RGB Lighting - 26K DPI Optical Sensor - 11 Programmable Buttons - HyperScroll Tilt Wheel - Classic Black
21 used from $47.62
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Brand: Source - The NPD Group, Inc. U.S. Retail Tracking Service: Gaming Keyboards, Gaming Mice, Gaming Headsets, Gaming Peripherals; Based on dollar sales, Jan-Sept. 2021 combined
- 10+1 Programmable Buttons: Assign all your macros and secondary functions across 11 programmable buttons—including its acclaimed multi-function trigger— to execute essential actions like push-to-talk, ping, and more
- Razer Focus+ 26K DPI Optical Sensor: Our best-in-class sensor with intelligent functions such as asymmetric cut- off, flawlessly tracks your movement with zero smoothing, allowing for crisp response and pixel-precise accuracy
- Razer HyperScroll Tilt Wheel: Speed through content with a scroll wheel that free - spins until its stopped, or switch to tactile mode for more precision and satisfying feedback that’s ideal for cycling through weapons or skills
- Iconic Ergonomic Design with Thumb Rest: Favored by millions worldwide, the mouse’s signature form factor perfectly supports your hand while its buttons are optimally positioned for quick and easy access
Razer DeathAdder V2 Gaming Mouse: 20K DPI Optical Sensor - Fastest Gaming Mouse Switch - Chroma RGB Lighting - 8 Programmable Buttons - Rubberized Side Grips - Classic Black
$37.54 in stock
17 used from $19.12
- Focus 20K DPI Optical Sensor: Auto-calibrates across mouse mat and reduces cursor drift from lift-off and landing for industry-leading precision. Razer Optical Switches – 70M Click Durability
- 3x Faster Than Traditional Mechanical Switches: New Razer optical mouse switches uses light beam-based actuation, registering button presses at the speed of light
- Immersive, Customizable Chroma RGB Lighting: Supports 16.8 million colors w, included preset profiles; syncs with gameplay and Razer Chroma-enabled peripherals and Philips Hue products
- 8 Programmable Buttons: Allows for button remapping and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse 3
- Drag-Free Cord for Wireless-Like Performance: Razer Speedflex cables eliminate the need for mouse bungees, drastically reducing weight and drag for absolute control
Glorious Model O Gaming Mouse, Glossy White (GO-GWHITE)
$64.99 in stock
- SIZE & STYLE: Ambidextrous ultralight weight gaming mouse ideal for [MEDIUM to LARGE] hands. Built for speed, control, and comfort.
- ULTRA FLEXIBLE CABLE: Our Braided 'Ascended' Cord is so light it produces a drag-free wireless feel.
- MOUSE FEET: Our Glorious Skates are 100% pure Virgin PTFE that will glide like blades on ice
- E-SPORT CUSTOMIZATION: 6-Step DPI, lighting effects, polling rate, lift off distance, click/scroll speed, 6 buttons with macro support, and more.
- FREE REPLACEMENT WARRANTY: 180-Day Replacement Guarantee + 2 Year Warranty - If anything happens, simply contact our customer support team and you will get a quick response from our representatives.