If you are looking for rapid muscle gain, pre-workout supplements are the best option for you.
Designed to take half an hour to an hour before you begin your workout, pre-workout supplements typically contain caffeine and other stimulating ingredients that allow you to exercise more for longer periods of time.
Many pre-workout supplements also provide very effective muscle building ingredients. Always keep in mind that FDA (the Food and Drug Administration) treats supplements differently from drugs, there is not too much data available on the long-term effects of pre-workout supplements yet.
The criteria on which pre-workout supplements are listed include:
- If it contains effective ingredients at all doses.
- Whether tested by a third party or not
- If you have listed the strengths and ingredients
Top 10 Best Pre Workout Supplements for Muscle Gain and Strength
Almost all pre-workout supplements contain stimulants like caffeine which make them responsible for instant effects. And if you add a good post-workout supplement with these, you can get better results.
They are available in different flavors which you can purchase depending on your choice and preferences.
Nutrex Research Outlift
- It contains citrulline which increases the production of nitric oxide, Citrulline malate is a potent molecule known for its property of increasing blood flow to the working and exercising muscles.
- Beta-alanine also known as Carnosyn, is a pure form of beta-alanine it reduces pain and delays fatigue due to heavy workouts.
- Creapure or creatine enhances the power, growth, and strength of muscles.
- BCAAs ( Branched Chain Amino Acids). The group of L leucine, L isoleucine, and L valine fasten muscle growth after workout recovery.
- It has caffeine as a stimulating agent. It allows you to work out intensely and helps you to lift heavy weights with more reps.
This supplement provides a lot of things in one scoop. For a concentrated, improved, and lifting workout, it contains N acetyl L Tyrosine. To absorb all of these ingredients and improve the digestive system, this pre-workout supplement contains black pepper extract.
Not suitable for people sensitive to caffeine or pregnant women.It s tested for the substances that are banned in support.
Citadel Nutrition Tier 1
When it comes to pre workout supplements less is more effective.
It becomes true when we talk about the ingredients of Citadel Nutrition’s Tier 1 pre-workout supplement it contains four effective and useful ingredients.
The manufacturer has used high-quality raw materials and ingredients, it also contains 200mg of caffeine in one serving. Citadel Nutrition used Labdoor for third-party testing to ensure that the product is safe for use and has the same ingredients that are labeled.
BetaPower or Betain. It is extracted from Beetroot, betain gives power to muscles and improves strength.BetaPower is a purified form of betaine.
Nitrosigine or inositol-stabilized arginine silicate is a patented compound of silicon and arginine, it increases workout recovery and improves strength.
TeaCrine or Theacrine is the same as caffeine in structure it enhances exercise performance and improves muscle strength according to some research.
It is designed to maximize strength, intensity, and energy for workouts.
PreWO is tested by a third party and did not contain banned substances.
This product was launched in the market in 2002, and since then it continuously improved its formula and is one of the most impressive pre-workout supplements today.
It contains beta-alanine, creatine, and citrulline to increase muscle gain by increasing the intensity of workouts. It has ingredients to enhance focus and delay fatigue with heavy workouts. Such as vita choline and huperzine A. but there is very limited data available for these ingredients about muscle gain.
It also provides l theanine which is a natural component extracted from green tea. That reflex muscles without drowsiness. With a combination of caffeine, it reduces the effects of caffeine too much such as nervousness and anxiety.
The Genius Brand Genius Pre
The Genius Pre contains A-GPC (Alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine). It improves the mind and muscles connection which helps to gain muscle mass. And HICA which is an Alpha hydroxyisocaproic acid decreases the breakdown of proteins in the muscle and improves muscle gain. There is much research needed on the supplement, to understand the all benefits from the supplement.
It contains ElevATP which is an extract of ancient peat and apple. It increases energy levels, and enhance muscle power and strength during a hard workout.
Genius Pre by the Genius Brand is a nootropic pre-workout.
Rari Nutrition Infinity
Citrulline malate and beta-alanine are two effective components of Rari Nutrition infinity.
It is a high-class pre-workout supplement with a high dose of caffeine, agmatine, and tyrosine in it.
It did not contain banned substances and creatine it is tested by third parties and is very useful in muscle gaining.
How to Choose the Best Pre-Workout Supplements
Choosing the best pre-workout supplement is challenging. It should be worth your money. Here are some things you should consider while buying a pre-workout supplement.
There are a few things you should keep in mind when choosing pre workout supplements.
- First, you need to consider what your goals are. Are you looking to increase strength, endurance, or both? There are different formulas that cater to different goals, so make sure you choose one that will help you achieve the results you’re after.
- Second, you need to take into account your own personal tolerance for caffeine and other stimulants. If you’re sensitive to caffeine, you might want to avoid supplements that contain it. Or, you can start with a lower dose and see how you feel.
- Third, consider the other ingredients in the supplement. Some pre workout supplements contain ingredients like creatine, beta-alanine, and nitric oxide. These can all be beneficial, but make sure you’re not taking too much of any one thing.
- Finally, pay attention to the serving size and directions. Pre workout supplements can be very potent, so you don’t want to take more than you need. Start with the lowest recommended dose and increase it if needed.
With all of these factors in mind, you should be able to find the best pre workout supplement for you. Just remember to pay attention to your own body and goals, and you’ll be sure to find something that works well for you.
- It should have high-quality ingredients. The ingredients should be patented such as CarnpSyn and Creapure. And these ingredients should be in their pure form.
- They have been tested by a third party. Check out the stamps of third-party testing. These parties check the products for their quality and ingredient prohibited.
- The mixture of different products should be avoided. because you can not measure your ingredients. How much you have taken and how much is left?
- Do not compromise on the quality of the product. Keep in mind when you choose a pre-workout supplement what actually you are looking for.
- Avoid pre-workout supplements that use artificial flavors and colorings.
- Buy a pre-workout supplement according to your health conditions. Because some people can be allergic to some of the ingredients such as caffeine.
- If you need an instant effect use a pre-workout supplement with caffeine and nitric oxide
- Make sure these things are before spending your money on any pre-workout supplement.
The bottom line
Almost all types of pre-workout supplements contain ingredients that help you to do long and harder workouts and help to increase muscle mass. Always choose a tested pre-workout supplement, that did not contain propriety blends.
The above list can be a good start for you and you can find the best pre-workout supplement for you