Do you want to buy a laptop on budget and do not have much time to search for the best laptop under 200, do not worry you can select one of these,
How to choose the best laptops for under 200?
The dilemma of the first-time computer buyer is always the same: how much do I want to spend? In today’s economy, how can you afford not to buy a new computer? But, how to choose best laptops under 200 dollars? Here are a few tips for you.
Compare the prices.
It is important that you compare prices online. Many computer shops offer huge discounts during holiday seasons. This is the perfect time for you to get the best deals. Make sure that you are on the right page when comparing prices. The websites of popular stores will usually have details of current promotions and special offers.
[su_box title=”Editor’s Choice” box_color=”#0434bd”]
Check if the site is secure. Your PC is more likely to become infected with spyware and viruses if you do not run it regularly. Choose an online store that uses top-level domain security and offers multiple levels of protection for your laptop. Make sure also that they have certified security. Secure sites will be listed in the “Safe DNS” section of your browser.
What is it? The best laptop does not necessarily mean the most expensive. It is about getting what suits you the best. Consider different features. You should check out the processor speed, RAM, hard drive size and battery life. Compare prices before making the purchase.
The best thing to do if you are new to laptops is to read online reviews. Many online stores offer customer reviews so that you can see what others think about the product. Read at least three.
Look for discount coupons.
Coupons are offered both online and offline. If you have a store locally, you may find local coupons. Or look for online coupons, which you can get instantly after you submit your information.
Use price comparison sites. These sites allow you to compare the best prices online with those in your local area. Once you find the lowest price, you can enter that price into the provided box, and you will be sent to a site with a similar priced item.
Buy it online on Amazon
The easiest way to buy a laptop is to buy it online. This is because you can save the time and hassle of traveling to a store. Plus, you can usually take advantage of special discounts.
Choose a brand you trust. Some brands are better than others. For example, HP is known as a top-selling brand. However, Acer tends to give the looks customers are looking for. Make sure you research the different brands.
Find out about shipping costs. Some online notebook stores include shipping in the price of the notebook. Other sites may add shipping costs.
Read the fine print. When looking at the features and specs of the notebook, be sure to read the fine print. Some models have additional fees, or require you to pay taxes on the purchase. You will also want to find out if any warranties are included.
Look for battery life. The battery is an important part of the notebook. It will determine how long you can use it before you need to recharge it. If you find one with a short battery life, it is best to choose another. Also, find out how long it takes to recharge the battery in a timely manner.
Check for size, weight and durability. Each design has its pros and cons. Some are smaller, lighter, and easier to carry around. Others are sturdier and require a larger amount of space.
Choose a screen that is comfortable to you. Each person has their own preference. If you are left-handed, look for a monitor with a greater number of pixels. Those who are right-handed should consider a touch screen. Do your research ahead time to know what specifications are available for the notebook that you are considering.
Check for the software that comes included. Each manufacturer offers certain software for their laptops. Be sure to compare all of them. Some of the software may not be available on certain systems, so it’s worth it to pay a little more to get the best. There are many choices to make when it comes to software.
[su_box title=”Editor’s Choice” box_color=”#0434bd”]
HP Stream Laptop PC 11.6" Intel N4000 Quad Core 4GB DDR4 SDRAM 32GB eMMC (Renewed)
- 4GB DDR4 SDRAM 32GB eMMC
- SLIM, EXPRESSIVE DESIGN: With its smooth diamond white, with dove silver finish, vertical brushed pattern, and pop of color, the HP Stream perfectly fits your personality.
- LIBERATING BATTERY: go at least 13 hours without worrying about recharging.
- SLIM & PORTABLE: Ultralight at 2.37lbs so you can take it anywhere.
- MORE FEATURES, MORE VALUE: With an Intel Celeron processor, work all day or binge-watch your favorite shows - all while staying under budget.
2020 Flagship HP 14 Chromebook Laptop Computer 14" HD SVA Anti-Glare Display Intel Celeron Processor 4GB DDR4 64GB eMMC Backlit WiFi Webcam Chrome OS (Renewed)
- Equipped With The Most Powerful and Fast Intel Celeron Processor N Series, 1.1 GHz base clock, up to 2.6 GHz max boost clock, 4 MB cache, 4 Threads.
- 14.0-inch diagonal HD SVA anti-glare micro-edge WLED-backlit display (1366 x 768) I Intel UHD Graphics 605 Integrated
- 4GB RAM | 64GB eMMC Internal Storage
- 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-C 5Gbps signaling rate (USB Power Delivery, DisplayPort 1.2); 1 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate; 1 headphone/microphone combo; 1 microSD media card reader
- Google Chrome OS, HP Wide Vision HD Camera with integrated dual array digital microphone, Full-size island-style keyboard, Realtek Wi-Fi 5 (2x2) and Bluetooth 5 combo MU-MIMO supported, Audio by B&O; Dual speakers :
ASUS Laptop L210 Ultra Thin Laptop, 11.6” HD Display, Intel Celeron N4020 Processor, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage, NumberPad, Windows 10 Home in S Mode with One Year of Microsoft 365 Personal, L210MA-DB01
$229.00 in stock
10 used from $176.90
- Efficient Intel Celeron N4020 Processor (4M Cache, up to 2.8 GHz)
- 11.6” HD (1366 x 768) Slim Display
- 64GB eMMC Flash Storage and 4GB DDR4 RAM
- Windows 10 in S Mode with One Year of Microsoft 365 Personal
- Slim and Portable: 0.7” thin and weighs only 2.2 lbs (battery included)
HP Stream 11.6-inch HD Laptop, Intel Celeron N4000, 4 GB RAM, 32 GB eMMC, Windows 10 Home in S Mode with Office 365 Personal for 1 Year (11-ak0010nr, Royal Blue)
18 used from $129.99
- STUDY, STREAM, SHARE: Between home, school and work, you need a PC that won't quit. Post, play and stay productive all day with the affordable and portable HP Stream 11
- KEEP YOUR PROJECTS SAFE: Experience peace of mind that comes with the most secure Windows ever built with Office, Microsoft Edge, Bing Search, Windows Defender and more
- OFFICE 365 FOR ONE YEAR: Get full access to Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, Access, and 1 TB of OneDrive Storage for one year
- PROCESSOR: Intel(R) Celeron(R) N4000 Processor, Dual-Core, 1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.6 GHz burst frequency
- DISPLAY: 11.6-inch diagonal HD AntiGlare WLED-backlit display (1366 x 768); 73% screen to body ratio
HP Chromebook 14 Laptop, Intel Celeron N4000 Processor, 4 GB RAM, 32 GB eMMC, 14” HD Display, Chrome, Lightweight Computer with Webcam and Dual Mics, Home, School, Music, Movies, (Renewed)
- 14inch Diagonal HD Display (1366x768) with Anti-Glare Technology, Intel UHD Graphics
- Intel Dual-core Processor Up to 2.60GHz, 4GB Memory, 32GB eMMC SSD
- 2x USB Type-C, 1x USB Type-A, 1x Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack, Micro SD Card Reader
- Realtek Wi-Fi 5 (2x2) and Bluetooth 5 combo, HP Wide Vision HD Camera with Integrated Dual Array Digital Microphone,
- Google Chrome OS
HP Chromebook 11-inch Laptop - MediaTek - MT8183 - 4 GB RAM - 32 GB eMMC Storage - 11.6-inch HD Display - with Chrome OS - (11a-na0010nr, 2020 Model)
$144.99 in stock
14 used from $107.96
- ALWAYS ON THE GO - Take this light and durable HP Chromebook with you anywhere. It travels well and has a long battery life, so you can stay connected without having to search for an outlet
- MADE FOR WHAT YOU DO - Switch between gaming, connecting with friends, and getting your schoolwork done. The powerful MediaTek mobile processor, full-size keyboard, and 11.6-inch touchscreen can handle it all
- THE GOOGLE EXPERIENCE - Enjoy the seamless simplicity that comes with Google Chrome and Android apps, all integrated into one laptop. It’s fast, simple, and secure
- EFFICIENT OPTICS - Never sacrifice graphics for battery life again. The MediaTek Integrated Graphics card has Octa-core CPU and GPU graphics processors and a multimedia engine, so it’s built to perform without draining your battery
- HIGH DEFINITION, HIGH QUALITY - With an anti-glare, high-definition, 11.6-inch touch display, you can stream movies and shows beautifully, with added control over 178 degrees of wide-viewing angles
HP Chromebook 14 Laptop, Dual-core Intel Celeron Processor N3350, 4 GB RAM, 32 GB eMMC Storage, 14-inch FHD IPS Display, Google Chrome OS, Dual Speakers and Audio by B&O (14-ca051nr, 2020)
14 used from $148.13
- FOR WORK AND PLAY – Expect a full day of productivity for work with a powerful dual-core processor, plenty of storage, and long-lasting battery life. Once the workday is done, dive into the perfect PC for your daily dose of entertainment with dual HP speakers, Audio by B&O, and a 180° hinge for comfortable viewing and easier collaboration with others.
- FULL HD IPS DISPLAY – Enjoy vibrant, crystal-clear images with 178° wide-viewing angles on a 14-inch, micro-edge display (1)
- DUAL-CORE PRODUCTIVITY – Your device runs smoothly with the Intel Celeron Processor N3350, the perfect combination of performance, power, and all-day battery life (2)
- MODERN GRAPHICS – The Intel HD Graphics 500 renders all the visuals on screen with smooth, vivid quality (3). Power supply type 45 Watts
- MEMORY AND STORAGE – Everything from multi-tasking to playing games gets a performance boost with 4 GB of RAM. Plus, an integrated 32 GB eMMC Multimedia Card provides reliable flash-based storage at a great value (4). And without the moving parts of a traditional hard drive, you won’t have to worry about failure or damage.
Lenovo IdeaPad 3 11 Chromebook 11.6" Laptop, 11.6" HD (1366 x 768) Display, Intel Celeron N4020 Processor, 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB eMMC Storage, Intel UHD Graphics 600, Chrome OS, 82BA0003US, Onyx Black
$182.00 in stock
24 used from $131.00
- No setup required. Log in to your Chromebook laptop with your Google account and you're ready to go. Easy access to collaborative tools on G Suite and the full library of apps on Google Play
- Slim and lightweight, this notebook computer goes anywhere. Running on lightning-fast Chrome OS, it boots up in seconds, updates automatically, and keeps you safe with built-in virus protection
- Enjoy your favorite streaming videos and music. The 3-side narrow bezel HD display delivers beautiful clarity, while dual 2W stereo speakers offer crystal-clear audio
- Take it with you. With up to 10 hours of battery life, you can stay productive on the go
- Stay connected with the 720p webcam, 2x2 WiFi 5 (802.11 ac), and Bluetooth 4.2 combo with WiFi card. You'll also have 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 12 (Type-C) ports, 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 12 (Type-A) ports, a microSD Card Reader, and an audio combo jack
HP Chromebook 14-inch Laptop with 180-Degree Swivel, AMD Dual-Core A4-9120 Processor, 4 GB SDRAM, 32 GB eMMC Storage, Chrome OS (14-db0020nr, Chalkboard Gray) (Renewed)
- Power to work and play all day: all the power you need to stay productive and entertained on a seamless Chrome experience
- Daily dose of entertainment: immerse yourself in Dual speakers and audio by B&O play, and easily share your screen with a flexible hinge that allows up to 180-degree rotation
- Processor: AMD Dual-Core a4-9120, 2.2GHz up to 2.5GHz
- Display: 14.0-Inch diagonal HD SVA anti-glare WLED-backlit Display (1366x768)
- Memory: 4 GB DDR4-1866 SDRAM (not upgradable)
HP Chromebook 14-inch HD Laptop, Intel Celeron N4000, 4 GB RAM, 32 GB eMMC, Chrome (14a-na0020nr, Ceramic White)
8 used from $129.00
- Google play store: The millions of Android apps you know and love on your phone and tablet can now run on your Chrome device without compromising their speed, simplicity or security
- Sleek, responsive design: Keep going comfortably with the backlit keyboard and multi-touch touchpad that supports four finger gestures set in a sleek design for moving from room to room or on the road
- Binge watch while you work: Equipped with an Intel(R) processor, 14" display, stereo speakers tuned by audio experts at B&O and a long battery life to get more done while having fun
- Environmentally conscious: Low halogen, mercury-free display backlights, EPEAT(R) Silver registered Chromebook
- Dual-core Intel(R) processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) N4000, Dual-Core, 1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.6 GHz burst frequency
There are many considerations when you decide how to choose the best laptop under 200. Take your time, do your research, and test a variety of systems. Look at the prices, read the reviews, and consider what you need out of a notebook. Take everything into consideration before making your decision. By doing so, you can find the laptop that will meet your needs and provide you with all of the functions you need.