The supplication is one of the prominent religious signs in the holy month of Ramadan, especially the supplication at breakfast, which the Prophet Muhammad, may God bless him and grant him peace, urged.
Despite the focus of some on supplication at the time of the Maghreb prayer call, the entire day of Ramadan is a time when it is desirable to talk with God, and the supplication of a person who fasts before breakfast is important. , especially since you have an invitation that is not rejected.
In this context, the nuclear (may Allah have mercy on him) said: “He broke loose to call if he is fasting with the quests of the Hereafter, and those who love and Muslims, to speak with Abu Hurayrah said: The Messenger of Allah ( peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: And the oppressed, was narrated by al-Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah.
The holy month of Ramadan is the month of fasting, standing and reciting the Koran, the month of emancipation, mercy and forgiveness, the month of charity and charity, a month in which the doors of the Paradise and good deeds are done. multiplied, a month in which supplications are answered, grades are raised, sins are forgiven and God is generous with his servants with all kinds of dignity.
The fast of Ramadan is one of the five pillars of Islam that God has imposed on all Muslims, so whoever reaches the month and is healthy and not sick, or a resident and does not travel, fasting becomes a legal duty for him, either performing or making ready for it
An exception to this is very advanced old age, and those who have a chronic and serious illness from which it cannot be cured, these two cannot fast during Ramadan, neither to compensate nor to perform it.
Fasting according to Islamic law is “abstaining and abstaining with the intention of spoiling the fast and all things that break the fast, from sunrise of the second sunrise to sunset”, which means that fasting is abstaining from eating anything tangible that enters a person’s stomach during a specified period, ranging from sunrise to sunset.
The intention is one of the conditions of the heart and the determination to adhere to the intention to be rewarded. In order for the servant to distinguish by his actions between the habit and the cult, fasting is considered obedience and approach to Almighty God.
“Al-Ain Al-Akhbariya” reviews the most beautiful supplication for the person who fasts before breaking the fast in Ramadan, and also the best supplication for breaking the fast in the holy month.
Iftar prayer in Ramadan
Praying at breakfast in the month of Ramadan is one of the desirable things so narrated Abdullah bin Amr, may God be pleased with him, said: I heard the Messenger of God, may God bless him and grant him peace, say: ” A person who is fasting when breaking his fast has a prayer that will be answered.” Then Abdullah bin Amr, may God be pleased with both of them, when he broke his fast, he used to supplicate His family and his son, so he prayed, and when it was also narrated: “The one who fasts has a supplication when breaking his fast that he does not is rejected.”
Among the supplications that Prophet Muhammad repeated at breakfast is what is mentioned in the hadith of Ibn Omar, may God be pleased with them, that when the Prophet, may the peace and prayers of God be upon him, said: “ The thirst is gone. , the veins are moist and the reward is confirmed, God willing”. Narrated by Abu Dawud, al-Hakim and al-Bayhaqi.
Among the forms of supplication at breakfast is what the Prophet, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, said: “O God, for you is silence, and for your sustenance I break my fast.” Narrated by Abu Dawud in a mursal report.
Also, the Prophet, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, used to say, “O God, I ask you by your all-encompassing mercy to forgive me.” Narrated by Ibn Majah from the supplication of Abdullah bin Amr bin Al-Aas, and was classified as hasan by Ibn Hajar in the ranking of supplications.
On the authority of Anas bin Malik, may God be pleased with him, when the Messenger of God, peace and prayers of God be upon him, was breaking his fast with the people of a house, supplicating for them before breakfast, saying: “The fasting people broke their fast with you, the angels descended on you, the righteous ate your food, and mercy reached you.” Narrated by Ahmad.
The prayer of the person who fasts before breakfast is answered
A supplication is answered before breakfast in Ramadan, and there are many formulas that a fasting person can recite, including:
– Oh God, I have submitted to You, in You I have believed, and in You I have trusted, and in You I repent, and in You I have fought.
O Allah, I ask You for the good of what Your servant and Prophet asked of You, and I seek refuge with You from the evil in which Your servant and Prophet sought refuge.
– O Allah, I seek refuge in Your pleasure from Your wrath, and in Your forgiveness from Your punishment, and I seek refuge in You from You, I cannot be counted in Your praise, as You have praised Yourself.
– O Allah, I seek refuge with You from inability and laziness, cowardice, old age, greed, and I seek refuge with You from the torment of the grave, and from the trials of life and death.
O Allah, wash away my sins with ice and hail water, cleanse my heart from sins as You cleansed a white garment from filth, and separate me from my sins as You distanced the East and the West.
– O Allah, I seek refuge with You from the trials of the Fire, the torment of the Fire, the trials of the grave, the torment of the grave, the evil of the trials of wealth and the evil of the trials of poverty, and I take refuge in You from the tests of the Antichrist.
– O God, I take refuge in You from laziness, old age, sin and debt.
O God, I take refuge in You from the knowledge that is not profitable, from the heart that is not humbled, from the plea that is not heard, and from the soul that is not satisfied.
– Oh God, I hope in Your mercy, so do not leave me alone for a blink of an eye, and arrange for me all my affairs. There is no god but You.
Oh God, I ask You for all good, its immediate and future, what I know about it and what I don’t know, and I take refuge in You from all evil, its immediate and long term, what I know about it and what I don’t know. .
– O Allah, I ask you for Paradise and whatever brings me closer to it in words or actions, and I seek refuge with You from the Fire and whatever brings me closer to it in words or actions, and I ask you to make every decree. that You decree good for me.
O God, I ask for your fear in the hidden and the witnessed, and I ask for the word of truth in contentment and anger, and I ask for the purpose of poverty and wealth.
O Allah, with your knowledge of the unseen and your power over creation, keep me alive as long as you know that life is good for me, and take me if you know that death is good for me.
O God, I am your servant, the son of your servant, and the son of your slave, the light of my chest, the relief of my sadness and my anxiety are gone.
– Oh God, I ask you for a happiness that does not end, I ask you for the consolation of an eye that does not stop, I ask you for contentment after judgment, and I ask you for a return to life after death.
The prayer of the person who fasts at breakfast.
The supplication of a fasting person during breakfast is not limited to what was reported by the Prophet as there are many answered Qur’anic supplications that a fasting person can supplicate during or before breakfast in the holy month.
Among these Quranic supplications are the following:
– There is no god but Your Glory I oppressors
– Our Lord, accept from us that you are the one who hears everything, the one who knows everything.
– Our Lord, grant us mercy of Yourself, and prepare us a guide in our matter.
– Lord, let me be grateful for the blessing you have bestowed on me and my parents.
– Our Lord, do not punish us if we forget or make a mistake.
– Our Lord, do not burden us with what we cannot bear, and forgive us, and forgive us, and have mercy on us.
– Lord, make me executor of prayer and of my descendants, our Lord, and accept my plea
– Our Lord, do not turn our hearts away after having guided us, and grant us mercy from You.
– Our Lord, grant us consolation from our spouses and offspring, and make us a magnet for the righteous
– Lord, grant me judgment and join me with the righteous
He said, “My Lord, widen my chest for me and make it easy for me.”
– Lord, send me a blessed house, and you are the best of the two.
– Our Lord, give us good in this world and good in the hereafter, and save us from the torment of Fire
– Our Lord, and have mercy on us, because You are the Merciful.
– Lord, increase me in knowledge
– Lord, grant me from you good offspring, because you listen to the pleas